Believe it or not, there are demographic factors that predict how likely you or your partner are to have an affair. Do you fit any of these signs?
1. If you’re a man, you’re about 7 percent more likely to be unfaithful to your partner than a woman is.
2. If you earn $75,000 or more per year, you’re over 150 percent more likely to have an affair than those who earn $30,000 per year or less.
3. If your husband spends 10 percent or less of his time with you, then there’s at least a 10 percent chance you’ll cheat on him.
5. If you and your spouse lived together before getting married, there’s a 39 percent chance that at least one of you will cheat on the other.
6. If you have an advanced college degree, you’re 175 percent more likely to have extramarital sex than those who did not finish high school.
7. If you’re an unhappy man, you’re 13 percent more likely to have an affair than happy men are.
8. If you have made use of online porn, you are 300 percent more likely to have an affair than someone who has never looked at online porn.
9. If you live in a large city, you’re 39 percent more likely to have an affair than those who live in small towns and rural areas.
Click here to watch a free video about affair recovery.